Monday, December 10, 2012

Vanilla Cupcake Bakery

I love cupcakes. These mini cakes are just the prettiest and easiest to munch on whenever I go hungry and I like my dose of sweets. Cupcakes actually abound but seldom you find one where both the cake and the frosting are equally good and yummy. One favorite is Frostings. I used to give them as gifts to friends that's why I got so sad that their Glorietta Foodcourt branch was moved, I've no idea where. Yesterday in Glorietta I was excited to have found another cupcake to love, Vanilla Cupcake Bakery. We've tried Vanilla cupcake and Chocolate Nuttella first to see if the long lines of customers say a whole lot about their offerings. Their store is shabby chic and they serve super cute tea cups and saucers. I actually love everything about it, chairs, the pink SMEG ref, the pink KITCHEN AID mixer, the big mirrors (which reminded me of the one my lola had), their tables, plates, everything was just pretty. And the cupcakes? The ones we tried will surely make me try for more...


Vanilla Cupcake Bakery

Glorietta Branch

Menu
Yummy cupcakes
Panna Cotta and Seasonal fruit
More cupcakes
Tea sets with the pink Kitchen Aid mixer


 
Vanilla cupcake and Chocolate Nutella





Inside Vanilla cupcake bakery


how about you, how was your experience?









No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for reading this post!

Email thethoughtbubbleblog@gmail.com for queries, request or suggestions, thanks!