Saturday, August 9, 2014

Books I Recommend: The Tudor Plot

Image source: http://steveberry.org/books/the-tudor-plot/synopsis/

This is another Steve Berry story and although I should have read this first before reading King's Deception, it doesn't really hurt having had read it next. Now I'm beginning to wonder what Arthur, being the legend that he was, is now all about. He (Berry) means to pique my curiosity every time I read his novels that I tend to research what some of the things that were mentioned in the book are about. And I'm just glad he's making me feel that because you know what, there is still so much to read, to know, to learn, to research, to discover and to realize in life. There's really no such thing as information overload. (Or is there? haha.)


My favorite lines from this short story....


Money motivated most weak souls.

All war is deception. (Sun Tzu)

Nothing slowed an enemy down faster than the knowledge that someone maybe in close pursuit.

A man without ambition is lost.

Every cause has its martyrs.

Every operation should have at least 2 objectives, each running parallel to the other.

A measure of a man is the character of his child.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for reading this post!

Email thethoughtbubbleblog@gmail.com for queries, request or suggestions, thanks!