Monday, September 8, 2014

Baon Ideas: Sausage in Pork & Beans


I like this dish as it's loaded with the good stuff like veggies and pork & beans but with the added meat too. I realize I missed pork & beans that I vowed to look for more recipes requiring it. In cooking this recipe add a little water at a time first and see if the taste and consistency suits you fine. I made the mistake of diluting buillion cube in the water I used and thought it came out okay but when I cooked this a second time and used plain water instead, it tasted way better. Choose a brand of pork & beans you really really like and this dish will surely be a hit. Bon appetit!

Ingredients:


4pcs pork sausage
1medium onion, sliced
2pcs potatoes, cubed
2pcs carrots, cubed
1can Hunt's pork and beans
salt and pepper to taste


Procedure:


Fry sausage and slice.
Heat oil and saute onions.
Add potatoes and carrots.
Add 1/4 cup water and cover pan to soften veggies.
Pour a can of pork and beans.
Add sliced and cooked sausage.
Season with salt and pepper.

Source: Mars, Mon-Fri 7pm, QTV

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for reading this post!

Email thethoughtbubbleblog@gmail.com for queries, request or suggestions, thanks!