Thursday, September 4, 2014

Pottery Barn

I love everything about Pottery Barn. This store has full of charm that makes you want to always get inside without any qualms. The more you acquaint yourself with each and every offering they have the more you understand why despite the many other options available outside you'd still want to get your hands with a few items.

Everything you need in your home is here. Things might be a little expensive but the quality is just above par which why I realize why despite the hefty price tag one should really opt for quality all the more. I took a few pictures if you haven't visited the store yet, I've realized I haven't took a lot because I was admiring each piece that I sometimes forgot to take a snap. 

Pottery Barn is located at Central Square, Bonifacio High Street

The first Pottery Barn Kids retail store here. The furniture for the kids' rooms are just beautiful and functional. The towels and blankets have designs that both the parents and the children will surely agree on. There are school bags that veered away from the seasonal cartoon designs but are as pretty it's impossible the kids wouldn't like them. Everything's beautiful, oh my, if I can afford each of them, I'd surely have them ahora mismo.

The Chatham Outdoor Furniture said to be made from exceptionally strong hardwood.

I'm scared of using white sofas as they require more maintenance than the black ones but this is an inspiration as it exudes relaxed homey vibe.
 
Table setting in one of the dining area. So many utensils, glasses, plates, mats of different designs to choose from. 
The baskets are also of good quality and are pretty too. They are sturdy and functional that they can be of other use than what they're intentionally meant for.

So I went to their website and here's more of what I'm totally drooling at:




coffee pod ferriswheel
melamine platter


rye salt and pepper shakers

roosevelt upholstered settee



walking dead condiment set
Source: www.potterybarn.com




No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for reading this post!

Email thethoughtbubbleblog@gmail.com for queries, request or suggestions, thanks!