Friday, February 7, 2014

Prayer for Healing: Regina Rosarii


Prayer for Healing
(Regina Rosarii, Our Lady on top of the hill)

Dear God, You said, "Come to Me, all of you who are tired and heavily burdened, and I will give you rest." I come to you today...right now. Please touch every pore, every fiber, every cell of my body. Touch my mind, my heart and my spirit. Fill me with hope. Teach me to believe that with God, nothing is impossible. Let me forget and forgive all events that make me sad. And when I worry, teach me to rely on You. Help me to believe that nothing happens by chance and everything that happens has a reason.

I trust that no matter what, You will fight for me. I only need to be still. I need not fear anymore. Help me, heal me, hug me, be here in my pain. Blessed pain, holy pain. Blessed pain, holy pain. I accept Your will, but touch every part of me that needs healing...heal my body, heal my heart, heal my mind, heal my spirit, heal my pocket, heal my memories. I have come to You with my burdens. You will give me peace. You will give me rest. You will give me healing...and this I believe.

I believe that I am healed.
I believe that I am whole.
I believe that I can now live life to the full.

Mother Mary, REGINA ROSARII,
intercede for me to Jesus, your Son.
I ask this in the name of Jesus,
the great HEALER the Great PROVIDER. Amen,

REGINA ROSARII HYMN
O the Lady is waiting
On top of the hill
She's calling for us all
To gather so near.
Mother of mercy
Please heal all our pain
Regina Rosarii
Our Lady and Queen.


Schedule of Activities at Regina RICA

Mass
Sunday 11:00am / 3:30pm
Monday-Saturday 11:00am except Tuesday
6:00am every 4th Saturday of the month

Rosary
Daily 3:30pm - 5:00pm
Sunday 10:15am

Dawn Rosary
5:00am every 4th Saturday of the month

Contemplative Prayer
Friday 2:00 - 4:00pm

Visiting Time
8:00am to 5:00pm / CLOSED on Tuesdays

Sampaloc, Tanay, Rizal, Philippines
Tel Nos. (+632)4012036/ (+632)2108567/ (+632)9853878
Mobile (+63)0919-2694286
Web: www.reginarica.org  Email: regina.rica@yahoo.com
FB: Regina RICA

Tune in to Radio Veritas 846 AM band
for SACREDspace o the air
every Sunday at 10:00-11:00pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for reading this post!

Email thethoughtbubbleblog@gmail.com for queries, request or suggestions, thanks!