Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Baon Ideas: Sausage with Bell Peppers

For the past few weeks, I have been waking up earlier than usual because I have to prepare baon for lunch. I have to make sure the cooking process won’t eat much of my time para hindi ma-late and it has to be a dish that will not spoil and one that requires few ingredients. What I will share now is a dish I copied from Mars. It only has 3 main ingredients and the dish is just gisa-gisa. Here goes.



Ingredients:
Sausage (I used Hungarian)
Bell peppers (1 medium size each of red, green and yellow)
Onion (1 medium size)
Oregano
Salt
Water

Procedure:
Slice sausages (bite size) and fry. Set aside.
Fry bell peppers and onions for 5 minutes.
Add sliced sausages in pan. Add oregano, salt and a little water.
Simmer for few minutes more.


P.S. any suggestions for this dish?

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for reading this post!

Email thethoughtbubbleblog@gmail.com for queries, request or suggestions, thanks!