Monday, February 6, 2017

Books I Recommend : The 14th Colony

Last year I was able to read a total of 14 books. I hope this year I'll be able to read more than that. I started reading 14th Colony last December but just able to finish this January. I'm onto my second book now by C. Ahern. Anyways here are my favorites from this book.




the best spy will be everyone's best friend, not a shadowy figure in the corner. 

a government big enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have. 

it amazed her how little people noticed other people. generally, it wasn't ego or narcissism that explained the inability, indifference seemed the most common explanation. 

truth is rarely pure and never simple. 

he always told me to get it right, not fast. 

knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is not putting it in fruit salad. 

you learn so much more with your mouth shut. 

don't argue with an idiot, he'll only beat you with experience. 

living a lie came with the liability of the truth 

you don't need a parachute to skydive, you need a parachute to skydive twice.


No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for reading this post!

Email thethoughtbubbleblog@gmail.com for queries, request or suggestions, thanks!