Monday, March 6, 2017

The Year I Met You


 my favorite lines from this book... 


there are always two stories to one event : the public story and the truth

never do something that can't be undone

maybe there's something to be said for having challenges in life; it makes you work harder to face things, it won't let you take no for an answer

you cannot define a person by any one thing at any one time, we are all unique

though I'm enjoying my gardening, it does not take away from the moments when I still feel lonely and worthless; it doesn't for a moment make me feel more secure about my future, it merely stops me from dwelling on it

some people remain strangers forever

miracles only grow where you plant them

most people in life don't have to actively do anything to change us, they simply need to be

it was only when I finally stopped that I moved the most



No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for reading this post!

Email thethoughtbubbleblog@gmail.com for queries, request or suggestions, thanks!