Monday, April 8, 2019

Books I Like: Bird Box



my favorite quotes from this book...

sometimes, for all the pressure upon them to listen, for all the importance she's placed upon their ears, Malorie believes they can hear her think.

you are saving their lives for a life not worth living.

Malorie prays a person can hear all the way to safety.

I asked her if I shined like the sun, and she told me, "no daddy, you shine more like the moon, when it's dark outside."

we left because some people choose to wait for news and others make their own.

Malorie thinks, despite the cruel laws of this unforgiving world, she's been delivered a break.

there is something emptier than hopelessness in his eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for reading this post!

Email thethoughtbubbleblog@gmail.com for queries, request or suggestions, thanks!