Thursday, July 12, 2012

Books I Recommend: Catching Fire

image source: google.com
My favorite lines from the book:
 
Aim higher in case you fall short.

Sometimes things happen to people  and they're not equipped to deal with them.

If people have the courage, this could be an opportunity.

It would be better if he were easier to hate.

To me, there's no point in talking about things that might have been.

Having an eye for beauty isn't the same thing as weakness.

Don't worry I always channel my emotions into my work. That way, I don't hurt anyone but myself.

You just remember who the enemy is, that's all.

They can pump whatever they want into my arm, but it takes more than that to keep a person going once she's lost the will to live.

Katniss, there is no District 12.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for reading this post!

Email thethoughtbubbleblog@gmail.com for queries, request or suggestions, thanks!