Thursday, August 2, 2012

how to make Potato Bacon Cheddar Tart

I’m a huge fan of cooking shows, and among my favorite cooking shows, Chef Michael Smith’s are those I will never ever miss. Food Country is one, among the two other shows, that I like. And while watching this show, there’s this recipe I’m so sure that even if I haven’t tried yet, would have already smelled, tasted and looked irrefutably yum-o! For one all ingredients are those I super like: bacon, potato and cheese, and secondly, it’s presented brilliantly. It’s called Potato Bacon Cheddar Tart. Have a look.

Line the whole pan with two pounds of bacon.


Evenly layer the thin slices of potatoes.


Follow the potatoes with salt and pepper and grated cheddar cheese.


Layer with another batch of potatoes, salt, pepper and cheddar cheese. Mound them well above the top of the bacon.


Fold all the bacon right over the top.


Weigh down the bacon with a plate or lid to keep those ends curling up and pulling away from each other.


Bake for two and a half hours at 350 degrees.


Presenting Potato Bacon and Cheddar Tart


I’m drooling now…

(Source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyvzIdcvl74)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for reading this post!

Email thethoughtbubbleblog@gmail.com for queries, request or suggestions, thanks!