Saturday, August 2, 2014

SM Supermarket in Makati

A few weeks ago, SM Supermarket in Makati opened at the lower ground floor where SM Foodcourt used to be. I thought it'd be bigger than the old one.

Walkalators down the lower ground floor

Opposite SM Supermarket is the Food Hall. The new ones here are BBQ Shack, Cucina Norte, Fuel Burgers, Hokkaido Takoyaki, the Chinese Kitchen, the Dipping Dumpling and Bibimbob. The last one seems to be the popular choice, that we have yet to find out why.
Organic produce
I like how far up the ceiling these signages are, it's easier to see where you'll go next. The thing is, confusing pa rin sya. We've been doing the groceries here for three times already and I always end up tired. The coffee says it's that way and when you get there, no local brands naman. They're not well stocked yet unlike the old SM Supermarket. Some brands aren't here yet.



Barrels of rice. I like SM MoA better, where there are better choices than here in Makati.

These are the few photos I took because parating crowded here given that it's not really big a space. Anyways, I guess they are still adjusting with the move so I've yet to see the difference maybe a few months from now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for reading this post!

Email thethoughtbubbleblog@gmail.com for queries, request or suggestions, thanks!