Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Must Try: Uniqlo, Human Nature, Family Mart, Jelly G

Uniqlo's Legging Jeans
The truth is I never really liked the concept of jeggings until this brand. It just sounded and looked fake, sorry but that's just me. And like I said Uniqlo changed my perception of jeggings when I gave in and tried it on. It hugs perfectly well and it doesn't compromise comfort which I mostly see from other women where they adjust their tush (or maybe the jeans :) )most of the time. It even feels like you're not wearing any butt-hugging jeans at all.

Jelly G's Cheesy Jasmine Tea
I love the combination of cheese and jasmine tea, refreshing and tastes good nevertheless.

Human Nature's Natural Healthy Lotion
A body lotion that's devoid of harmful chemical ingredients must really be worth the try. I've never changed brand since.
Family Mart's Green Tea Ice Cream
It wouldn't be their bestseller for nothing.

SM's Cube Storage Cabinet
Very versatile (in our home, it also serves as divider) and a better option for places with small spaces.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for reading this post!

Email thethoughtbubbleblog@gmail.com for queries, request or suggestions, thanks!