Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Chicken Nuggets

 

I'm never a fan of chicken nuggets but I decided to make a home-made version because as always I think they're way better than the ones pre-packed. I saw this recipe on Kristv and I wanted to try this because of the mixture used to coat the chicken. Another simple but tasty fried chicken in the making but for toddlers, yes, nuggets will have to do.


ingredients:



chicken fillet, cut in desired sizes (bite-size or a little chunkier)
fita crackers (use a processor or a blender to crush it)

corn flakes
1pc egg
salt
pepper

procedure:

season chicken with salt and pepper

dredge chicken in biscuits followed by egg and then corn flakes

fry until golden brown



P.S. do not crush the corn flakes much, that way it will hold better and will be crispier.

bon appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for reading this post!

Email thethoughtbubbleblog@gmail.com for queries, request or suggestions, thanks!