Friday, October 3, 2014

Happy Pao

My tita used to own a siopao shop in Laguna and every Christmas as her holiday gift she used to give us dozens and they were not just yummy they also came in jumbo size. I remember that even the bread was yummy enough that I judge the next siopao by the filling (or lack of it) and how tasty the bread is.

I must admit panda pao and piggy pao were so cute that's why we gave in to their marketing strategy,haha.


Panda Pao and Piggy Pao, P39 each (P49 with drinks, P117 pack of 3)
Piggy pao has pork filling
Panda pao has chocolate filling

I personally think children will like their siopao this way. Parang pang bata talaga even the size. Although it was okay, I didn't like it chocolatey so panda pao isn't for me. I like my siopao asado rather than bola bola so piggy pao is the better bet except that, like I said it was disappointingly small, as in not your regular siopao size. Taste wise, it was okay.

Both are available in Chowking.


Related Articles: Must Try: Family Mart's Green TeaTous Les Jours, Must Try Healthy Snacks, Ice Cream Bars

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for reading this post!

Email thethoughtbubbleblog@gmail.com for queries, request or suggestions, thanks!