Tuesday, January 15, 2013

must try Yummies

When we go out and we have a budget, we hardly buy new clothes or new things for us but when we're about to sit down and eat, that's where we always splurge and try something new. We were never a creature of habit. If it's the same restaurant we've already tried, we try out new offerings. Be it a pastry, a new frap, a new juice or milk tea station, new yogurt flavor, as much as possible, we try them out. I want to see how this "trying-out-new-yummies" goes for us...

Tous les Jours' cream cheese pastry. (P68, Greenbelt 5) I guess this is one of their bestseller and it's really yummy. I think this is one of the few pastry I would always go back to.

Oishi's choco cereals. (less than P20, Rustan's) Not as pricey as the one we're all used to. For me, it's better as is, without milk.

 Marks & Spencer custard cream. (P125, SM MoA) This may be a tad sweet for me but I still like it.

 Tous les Jours' peanut butter cookie. (P28) Reminds me of peanut brittle but in a cookie form.

 
Tous les Jours' pumpkin muffin. (P58) We veered away from the usual muffins like blueberry and corn. Pumpkin sounds interesting and true enough it tastes unique but for us it's a thumbs up.

 Vanilla cupcake bakery's vanilla caramel. (P75, Glorietta) I love the frosting and I love the cake.

Vanilla cupcake bakery's black and white cupcake.(P75) Yummy chocolate cupcake and a perfect pair for tea or cappuccino.

Banapple's strawberry cheesecake (P110/slice, Ayala Triangle Gardens) and Fat and chewy chocolate chip cookie. (P70) The cheesecake is to die for, the cookie is sinful. OMG!

 Pinkberry's lychee with lime yogurt. This is heaven. This is my type of yogurt. I soooooo love this.

 Hungry rover's pork barbecue and US beef tapa. (Cucina Andare, Makati) Both are good, I just didn't like the spicy rice.

CBTL's bagel with cream cheese. Bitin sa cream cheese but both are a good combo without a tinge of doubt.

 
 Tokyo Cafe's Loco Moco meal (P180). The beef is fresh and that's what matters. :)

 Serendipitea's Mango yakult (P60, Sct Tobias,QC) You can never go wrong with anything yakult-y. :)

Serendipitiea's Dark chocolate with rock and salt cheese. (P90) This is also perfect, rock salt cheese adds flavor to this already yummy chocolatey drink.

Tokyo Cafe's Bangus meal. (P180) This is served with double the rice, I don't know if it's half-half rice that made it technically a cup or is it really 2 cups of rice? This will definitely full your happy tummy.

Mesa's Tinapa rice (P150, Tomas Morato). Which I hope I can copy. The plate is pretty, that I want to own one and the rice is complete in itself. Must try!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for reading this post!

Email thethoughtbubbleblog@gmail.com for queries, request or suggestions, thanks!