Monday, November 26, 2012

how to make Simple Pasta Dish

I guess this is the simplest pasta ever. I was at home wanting to eat spaghetti but too lazy to go out to the store to buy me ingredients. So I looked up at what's available in the pantry and made a go at what seemed to be a boring pasta. But tomatoes are my favorite and I prefer corned tuna more than tuna in vegetable oil so I know this won't be a failed attempt at wanting to eat spaghetti. If you're in a hurry or you don't have that much of an ingredient available right away, this dish may make your day.

Corned Tuna and Tomato Pasta

 

Cook noodles as per package direction.

Heat olive oil. Saute garlic until infused in oil. (Since we love garlic, I use lots of garlic here.)

Pour cooked pasta in garlic infused olive oil. (This alone, the pasta is yummy already)

In another pan, saute ripe tomatoes. Add a can corned tuna.(The redder the tomatoes the better.)

Add salt and pepper to taste.

Add pasta and mix.

Enjoy!

any suggestions on improving this dish?

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for reading this post!

Email thethoughtbubbleblog@gmail.com for queries, request or suggestions, thanks!