Saturday, February 15, 2014

The Blacklist

The Blacklist is one of my fave tv show. It gets interesting every episode and James Spader for me is a brilliant choice for the role of Reddington. I also learn a lot from every ep and makes me aware of how life out there must have been hard for some, if not most. And I must say stories here can really be larger than life. It will make you scared but it can prepare you for what's ahead. The season's not ending yet and how I wish it won't but just the same I'm be hooked.

pic via imdb.com

Few quotes I got from the show...

When confronting complex equations the simplest solution is most often the correct one.

Dogs are not our whole life but they do make some lives whole.

Circumstances are far more complex than you ever imagined.

Life is full of little ironies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for reading this post!

Email thethoughtbubbleblog@gmail.com for queries, request or suggestions, thanks!