Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Recipe 101: Pinaupong Manok


Another dish that requires less ingredients. This dish is meant to use one whole chicken but since that amount was too much for us I decided to use cut up chicken parts for this recipe. I didn't have exact measurements for this as when I saw this on tv it was done in haste so again tancha-tancha will help you achieve it.
 
Here's how:

Massage chicken with salt and chopped red sili. In a pan, put chicken, pour clear soda, oyster sauce and chinese soy sauce. Let boil in slow heat. It's done once chicken is cooked.

I liked this chicken dish but hubby said it was sweet for his taste. You can adjust yours by adding a little more salt if you like or add a cup of clear soda one at a time to see how it will suit to your taste. 

P.S. I added malunggay leaves when chicken was done and I turned off heat.

Bon appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for reading this post!

Email thethoughtbubbleblog@gmail.com for queries, request or suggestions, thanks!