Wednesday, October 31, 2012

how to make Pechay and Tokwa Guisado

Veggie dishes always come as a better pair when I think of fried fish. It makes me feel I’m eating healthy and right. Vegetables they say are better eaten when steamed to preserve the nutrients they ought to deliver. That’s why I steamed pechay first before adding in my dish, season a bit and then it’s done. Here’s a simple vegetable recipe that’s easy peasy. 

 Pechay and Tokwa Guisado



Fry 4pcs of cubed tokwa. Set aside. 

Saute onion, garlic, tomatoes and fried tokwa. 

Season with 1tbsp oyster sauce. 

Add chopped pechay. 

Season with salt and pepper.

P.S. any suggestions to improve this dish?

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for reading this post!

Email thethoughtbubbleblog@gmail.com for queries, request or suggestions, thanks!