Thursday, November 15, 2012

must try Ice Cold Treats



Ice cream is my other comfort food. I try to limit my intake though because diabetes runs in the family and although my blood sugar is considered normal I wouldn’t want to take the risk and just enjoy as much as I only can. When I can I don’t deprive me of what’s out there. My way of not overeating is to have a little bit of everything. Don’t deny yourself and have a happy (ice cream cold) tummy.  

My favorites…
 Dairy Queen’s Double Cocoa Fudge Milkshake

 Korean Ice cream Bars

Red Mango’s Spoonful Smoothies

 Wendy’s Frosty with Kitkat

 Mochiko’s Mochi Ice cream


what cold treats do you recommend too?








No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for reading this post!

Email thethoughtbubbleblog@gmail.com for queries, request or suggestions, thanks!