Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Recipe 101: Corned Tuna Pizza and Fish Fillet

I've found inspiring food photos in Instagram that I want to make at home. I've saved them in my folder and make sure that when time permits I will try each one of them. I will start first with the easiest and those that require few ingredients.

Corned Tuna Pizza

Ingredients: Bread, Corned tuna (I prefer San Marino), Bell pepper, Pizza Sauce.
Layer the ingredients in a slice of bread, pizza sauce first, followed by corned tuna and red bell pepper. Before putting them inside oven toaster,drizzle it first with olive oil. Top with cheese.


 Dory Fish Fillet
Dory fish fillet with broccoli

Dory fish fillet with lemon butter sauce and potato chips

Marinate dory fish with salt, pepper and calamansi juice. Cover in flour and egg. (Some people follow FEB: flour, egg, breading). Then fry.

You can opt to serve this with potato or camote chips or vegetables like broccoli. (For broccoli, I steam it first and saute it in oil and garlic).

Let's exchange recipes if you also have simple ones. Thanks!






No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for reading this post!

Email thethoughtbubbleblog@gmail.com for queries, request or suggestions, thanks!