Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Must Try

Here's a another list of my must-try:

Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf's almond biscotti tea latte. (P150) New from CBTL. I love tea lattes, this one's for the books.I hope this will be a staple here.

Guylian's Belgian chocolate sea shells. (P135) Finest chocolates ever. :) Belgian chocolates are really the best.


Muji's yoghurt chocolate raisins. (P125) I was looking for mint almond tea cookies in Muji but this was what we found. The combination of the three is just perfect and I love it that the yogurt is prominent in this sweet treat.

Chatime's Strawberry with kiwi juice. (P100) Rainbow jelly add on is what's perfect for this cold drink. Nakakabusog na.

Dole's Mango flavored rice pudding. (P100 Buy1 Take1 with Tropical fruit) This is pure joy. Mango and rice pudding are so perfect a dessert.

 
Landmark's Mediterranean chicken. (2pcs, P101.45) I've just found out fresh fish and meat cuts in Landmark (I usually buy in SM Hypermarket) and have recently discovered their Mediterranean chicken. Those herbs made a come-hither look on me that I've easily forgotten I was to make chicken barbeque. But I'm glad I've tried it. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for reading this post!

Email thethoughtbubbleblog@gmail.com for queries, request or suggestions, thanks!