Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Welcome 2013!

I started my 2013 with a prayer and with full of hope, and with that I'm kinda rearing to start it right and happy in anticipation. Like most of you, I spent the holidays with the people closest to me. 

Here's my holidays in pictures....

Our Christmas tree. Pink and green balls make the cut this year. :)

Before spending Noche Buena in my parent's house, we chill the afternoon away with the new Lychee with lime yogurt in Pinkberry. 

 My attempt to complete 12 round fruits this year, my very first that's why I've no fruit basket yet :D

The celebration haven't started yet and I was loaded with sweets already. Banapple's strawberry cheesecake and chocolate chip cookies. So yummy!

Fireworks. I observed though that there were less of colorful burst this year. 

Our Media Noche drink, sparkling juice para non-alcohol daw muna. :)

 Colorful christmas lights.

I'm happy I've added new gadgets in my kitchen. :)

Happy New Year! Let's all pray for a wonderful and safe year ahead.

For this new morning and its light, For rest and shelter of the night, For health and food, for love and friends, For every gift His goodness sends We thank you, gracious Lord. Amen. 

(prayer courtesy of khloe's twitter account)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for reading this post!

Email thethoughtbubbleblog@gmail.com for queries, request or suggestions, thanks!