Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Savory Chicken Saute



I got this recipe from Health Today, I was browsing the mag while waiting in line when I saw this simple chicken recipe. And just like the rest of my copies, I took a photo of it and stored it in my Recipes folder. There are days when I want to be a slave in the kitchen because sometimes being so is ironically therapeutic, at least to me but there are some days when all I want is not to take too much of my time in there but still have eats that are healthy, new and delish. This recipe seemed like it so now is the time to unearth it and finally give it a try.


Savory Chicken Saute
Ingredients:
Onion – 1pc, sliced
Garlic – 2 cloves
Rosemary – 1 tsp
Chicken cube
Salt/Pepper

Procedure:
Heat oil.
Saute chicken in oil for 4 minutes. Turn over, add 1 sliced onion.
Cover, cook for 3 minutes, stir.
Add 2cloves garlic, 1tsp dried rosemary and chicken cube mixed with 1 cup water
Cover, cook for 5 minutes.
Season with salt and pepper.

Enjoy!

I like this dish because it doesn’t need much ingredients and so easy to make plus it’s chicken, anything chicken is my family’s favorite so for us you can never go wrong with it. It’s quick to make too and it’s soupy also so it’s two in one dish. It’s up for you to adjust the seasonings to your liking like using 2 chicken cubes instead of 1 or add more garlic if you’re garlicky kind of person. Bon Appetit!






No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for reading this post!

Email thethoughtbubbleblog@gmail.com for queries, request or suggestions, thanks!