Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Recipe 101: Fish Tinola



This is Chef Boy Logro’s recipe featured in his morning show. My bad was I only wrote in a paper the procedure on how it’s done, I didn’t mind the number of ingredients needed. So when I cooked this, tantya tantya na lang. Anyways, no one can ever go wrong with tinola naman so I made a go and see for myself if there’s ever a need to adjust here and there. Easy peasy.

 Fish Tinola

Here's how:


Saute ginger, onion and tomatoes.

Add water and boil.

Add fish, season with Maggi Magic sarap.

Add native pechay and leeks.


Voila!


P.S. I love ginger so much that I put more than what’s actually needed (I always use more in any dish that required it anyways). I only used one red onion and 2 pcs tomatoes, hubby thought I should have added more, so next time. Maggi magic sarap wasn’t available so I used Knorr cubes instead (the one that's for vegetable dishes), in all fairness it tasted way good to me. Any fish you like will do, but here I used local dory. I super like this dish that I may have to cook this once or twice a week. This Lenten season made this fish dish all the more perfect so try it. iRecommend. :)







1 comment:

thanks for reading this post!

Email thethoughtbubbleblog@gmail.com for queries, request or suggestions, thanks!