Friday, July 26, 2013

Corned tuna-Carrot rice

Lately I've been obsessed with pairing fried fish or pork with sinangag or garlic rice. I super love yang chow fried rice, bagoong rice and tinapa rice that's why at home I either copy those recipes or invent one that my pantry's ingredients will yield. This is just simple but I'd like to share anyway.


Ingredients:
8 cloves garlic, minced
1 medium onion, minced
1 carrots, cubed
1tsp light soy sauce (Kikkoman)
1 can (150g) spicy corned tuna (I prefer San Marino)
salt
pepper
cooked rice

Procedure:
Fry garlic bits till crispy, add onions and carrots.

Add corned tuna. Season with soy sauce, salt and pepper.

Add cooked rice and mix.

P.S Use as many garlic as you desire. Sometimes I use one head of garlic because we want our fried rice as garlicky as it can get. One can of spicy corned tuna is enough for 2-3 cups of rice. Please share if you have other fried rice recipes as simple as this. I want to try :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for reading this post!

Email thethoughtbubbleblog@gmail.com for queries, request or suggestions, thanks!