Wednesday, June 4, 2014

food blog: Mad Mark's

Mad Mark's is at 2F Glorietta 5.

Whenever we decide to dine at Mad Mark's, there was never a time the place isn't full to the brim. It is amazing but why? I wanted to know why so sisimulan ko na lang sa ice cream haha. Trying out their honest (as they claim) ice cream will just require us to stand in line, order, wait for it and get out and enjoy it somewhere else. Next time na lang yung chicken meltdown sandwich :)


When ordering ice cream, see what's written on the blackboard for what's available that day as they make their homemade ice cream in small batches. Hubby ordered javan hot chocolate while I wanted half-baked madagascar. My order was kind of different that it wasn't as vanilla-y as I'd expected but it wasn't a disappointment either. I tried hubby's order which I found rich and creamy and when I got back to mine, it suddenly tasted mas masarap. No lo se. That's when I enjoyed it more. When I asked hubby if he liked my ice cream and said it was just fine I urged him to try his order first and then mine and see if it's any different, he agreed. Haha. I think both made a good pair. Just like us. Amen.

Half-baked Madagascar P85/scoop; P160/2scoops
Javan Hot Chocolate P85/scoop; P160/2scoops

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for reading this post!

Email thethoughtbubbleblog@gmail.com for queries, request or suggestions, thanks!