Saturday, May 31, 2014

food blog: Quiznos

Subs are yummy and filling (and mobile) for me. What with the many fillings to choose from: greens, meats and sauces, I thought it was in itself a complete meal. The last time I had one though, it was a big disappointment. For me it doesn't matter if it's priced way more than your budget would allow for as long as it's a happy experience, right? And if you're like me who would whine how one is unreasonably priced when it wasn't even satisfying, Quiznos would not be about that. From the first bite, I've loved their bread. Never mind that I was hungry when we got there (because they say when you're hungry every bite is love) but for me to realize that every ingredient used were fresh was truly a reward. I was happy and busog walking out of the store. I hope they wouldn't compromise their offerings just so many will frequent the place. The fact that my first try was a fine one, I know I wouldn't be embarrassed to recommend it. I know I will be back to try their flatbreads too.

Quiznos is located at 2F Glorietta 3
Honey mustard chicken Regular P185; chicken with bacon, cheddar cheese, tomatoes and honey mustard
The Traditional Regular 175; roast beef chicken breast, ham, cheddar, black olives, lettuce, tomatoes and raisins
Drinks: Lipton tea P40, Rootbeer P45

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for reading this post!

Email thethoughtbubbleblog@gmail.com for queries, request or suggestions, thanks!