Tuesday, January 29, 2013

food blog: Breakfast at Benny's Rustans

I've been reading good reviews about Benny's but not about their breakfast meals. So when we got there one Saturday morning, we realized there were only a few people who were dining in for breakfast. I suppose most are up for lunch or dinner here. For whatever reason, this restaurant near Rustan's we must try.


Benny's Rustans, Makati

Pasta Station

Bar station. Wide selection of wines. 

 
 Wine menu

 Tables have hooks for bags. I'm always on the lookout for this.

 Table setting

American Breakfast (P350) I love everything about this meal except the bacon, sunog although crunchy. Hubby naman didn't like their ham. And although there's hash browns, I thought there'd be pancakes or toast with marmalade or butter or jelly. Kinda bitin for a supposed heavy breakfast, yung tipong busog na busog ka, that's why we ordered American meal otherwise Healthy meal na lang or Oatmeal lang. :) But for me they're all tasty naman.


Filipino Breakfast (P265) I was supposed to have longganiza (choice of pork or chicken daw) but not available that time so I opted for my all time fave breakky meal, bangus. It's good, nothing remarkable though.

A choice of coffee or tea and fresh orange juice for every breakfast meal.

Mocha praline (P72) for dessert. I'm not a fan of mocha cakes but this I like. :)

I would love to come back and try to have lunch here next time. The waiters are polite and accommodating. I like the ambiance and the place is clean. I remember when we got up and leave I heard one foreigner (who I saw had American breakfast also) tell a waiter that for him the best meal in Manila is in here. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for reading this post!

Email thethoughtbubbleblog@gmail.com for queries, request or suggestions, thanks!