Thursday, October 3, 2013

Must Love Dogs

I used to have a dog, we named her Buffy and I loved her so much. I was so fond of her that I consider her more as a member of my family than just a pet. I used to wake up with her face near mine (she doesn't sleep in my bed, but every morning when I'm about to wake up she'd go over my side and she'd make sure she's the first one I'd see as soon as I open my eyes). We used to take breakfast together before I head to work. When she's sick and can't eat, I was usually the one who feeds her by hand and she'd then immediately eat. She'd bark at anyone who she'd assume was hurting me even if it's just a pat, a pinch or a joke slap/strangle and even if they're caused by the same people who she perfectly knows and lives with. No canine was ever that loyal to me than my dearest Buffy. Those are the reasons, among other precious things, why when she died I never pet another one. It was sooo damn painful that I'm scared to get deeply hurt as much all over again. I know I should have moved on...

I thought the few things I should only keep her from eating were chocolates, chicken bones and softdrinks. The reasons weren't clear to me back then but these infos were given to me by people who've had dogs all their lives so I listened. In the event of IG and Pinterest, I've read few more tidbits. Thought I might share to dog lovers who aren't as scared as I am to fall in love with them over and over again...



(Source: IG and Pinterest)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for reading this post!

Email thethoughtbubbleblog@gmail.com for queries, request or suggestions, thanks!