Friday, November 22, 2013

food blog: Cafe Pascucci

I've been eyeing this coffee shop for sometime because in Makati every Starbucks and CBTL shops, no matter how they mushroom all over the city, seem to be the only place people gravitate towards. It's rare to chance upon them less crowded. So I thought this coffe shop might be the new place my friends and I can hang out in when we want to just catch up. But first I want to know if their pastries are good and if they serve good coffee or tea too. :)

Citrus tea, P120. I enjoyed their tea served in a big mug as big as this.

Hazelnut truffle muffin, P100. I realized I didn't like truffle very much so this muffin isn't a winner for me.


Mocha bun, P85. I like this bun. Yummy and perfect for a hot drink.


Paspuccio, P125. This coffee is good only it's served in a small cup. For this price Starbucks would have been a better caffeine fix.

Selection of pastries. They have cakes, muffins, cookies.

Service is good, they just ask a lot of questions :)
When order is ready, customer will be notified by this.
Nice and big cutlery
Second floor corner seats
Comfy cute chair. For a while I thought my hips won't fit. Hahaha.
Word.
Smoking area divided by glass walls, I wonder how fogged up it can be?
Stairs on the way up the 2nd floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for reading this post!

Email thethoughtbubbleblog@gmail.com for queries, request or suggestions, thanks!