Thursday, April 3, 2014

food blog: Caliburger

Many articles would compare In-N-Out to Caliburger and most would confirm how it's nearly the same or Cali is the next best thing. Of course it wondered me no end as to why the comparison when I suppose both would want to be distinct from each other. But then since it's already here, why not jump on the bandwagon and see for myself if it'd be worth one, two or more try.

Where is Caliburger located?

level 4 of The Century City Mall, Makati
 
quite pricey but I like that they have simple menus
You have to wait because orders don’t come right away.
 
spacious and clean, the staff are always prompt to clean the table for another batch of visitors, the store has a summery vibe.

How much are the burgers in Caliburger?
Menu so you’ll have an idea of how much you’d shell out if you want to try the newest burger joint in town
They have smoking area outside with the city as backdrop.
strawberry milkshake (P125)
sweet but worth the calories, sabagay there's no milkshake that's not worth the extra pound :)
combo A: burger, fries and soda (P295)
the meat was juicy and fresh, you'll be asked if you want more onions and I was glad we agreed. i like the sauce they used and it didn't overpower or mask just how good the quality of the meat was. fries here were served in bigger cuts.
combo C: cali double, fries and soda (P395)
although we liked their burgers here and we left the place satisfied and full, I still personally think it's quite expensive. I know I can find a meal that's worth less than P395 but still yummy and hearty. so if only for the experience,I guess it will be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for reading this post!

Email thethoughtbubbleblog@gmail.com for queries, request or suggestions, thanks!